Find the opportunity you have been looking for with a career as an estimator at an up and coming local construction company.
We have an opening for an experienced estimator who is looking for a growth opportunity within a fast-paced construction company that is expanding rapidly. When working with us you will experience a positive team working environment, and will be encouraged to build yourself up to the level of team leader, or higher.
We hold all of our management and team members to these core values. We care about, and take pride in, our work and our team.
Roles and responsibilities that a construction estimator can expect:
- Downloading and organizing building plans and project information
- Gathering information from the drawings
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team
- Performing take-offs and estimates for projects
- Maintain the organization of the files and projects
- Other tasks, as required, to support the team
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Experience reading architectural CAD drawings
- Experience with various estimating software
- Proficiency with Xactimate a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to produce quality work
- Understanding of the construction process
- 5+ years’ experience in a construction related field
- 2+ years’ experience in construction estimating
- Punctual and reliable
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently
- Team oriented
Who can apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We hire humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other field we have forgotten to mention.
How to Apply:
- If you feel like you meet these qualifications, and desire to work for a fast-paced, growing team-oriented company, then respond with your resume, and salary requirements. Additionally, call 269-861-9400 with any questions, or to schedule an interview. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers