3D Solids CAD design help? (Remote) Electro-Mechanical CAD Designer (WARREN)
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekends education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
I am a (Remote) Mechanical CAD Designer looking for work. I am a very talented, professional and dedicated worker, looking for full-time or part-time work. Also, I’m very easy to communicate with by phone, video and email.
If you’re interested, I can send you my resume.
You will be able to see some examples of my work here. Copy and paste: www.inventive-products.com.
Please contact me today for an interview.
• Over 20 years’ design Solidworks experience. Fluid dynamics and pumping experience
• Degree in Mechanical Design
• Ability to review the detail and layout for the completion of any machine design
• Background in detailing, layout, conceptual design as well as
checking; approving designs before release to the shop floor
• Willing to work overtime when required (average hours per week are 48-55)
• Willing to travel when required (domestic and international)
• Experience with Customer interaction
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to conceptualize new design then follow through to completion
• Ability to specify fabrication materials (steel, alum, plastic, etc.)
• Ability to specify welding requirements
• Knowledge in electrical systems, design, programming, etc.
• Knowledge in specifying machining requirements
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers