Moving Service Field Estimator
QR Code Link to This Post
BinTris Moving and Storage - Benton Harbor MI 49022
For Interview consideration contact: Debbie (269) 429-6007
You will cover most of South West Michigan in a company car, often with 4-5 appointments per day, and covering down time by conducting onsite quality control inspections. Arriving to the scheduled appointments on time and conducting a friendly and engaging walk through with the client is paramount to being successful in this role.
Following an in-home walk through with relocating families you will be responsible for providing an accurate weight and/or hourly services estimate for the goods to be shipped.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Produce above average results while exceeding sales goals. Sales Closers!
• Creative thinker who can sell themselves to differentiate our services to achieve and exceed sales and revenue goals.
• Self-starter and highly organized individual that can close business through appointments and warm leads.
Moving and storage industry experience preferred, not required.
Successful candidates will have an outgoing personality, enjoy meeting new people, and be comfortable entering customers’ homes alone to conduct onsite surveys. This role also requires the regular use of standard computer programs typically found in an office setting, as well as the use of iPad or tablet on regular basis. A qualified candidate will be comfortable using these common workplace technology tools.
Our Field Estimators are our driving force. We are looking for sales-minded individuals who have the drive and experience to Maximize Revenue Growth while focusing on developing a book of business.
• This position will require getting in and out of a vehicle daily, climbing stairs, kneeling and standing for long periods of time
• Part of daily duties will require driving to and from appointments multiple times a day.
• All Field Estimators are required to provide a valid driver’s license and clean driving record per safety department standards.
• Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Benefits and Perks
• Salary: DOE, $30,000-$42,500 – Full Time, Plus Commissions
• Our current growth plan is aggressive.
• Paid holidays and vacation time available
• Commission structured for success
Job Type: Full-time