dogs are OK - wooof furnished house w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
The Dream Retreat Entire Compound is a well-appointed, beachside getaway right on the Indiana Dunes National Park (America’s 61st!) and only 40 minutes from Chicago. With an abundance of luxury amenities, there is something for everyone in the group to enjoy.
Experience commanding views of the picturesque dunescape and Lake Michigan, with close proximity to hiking trails and the semi-private, sugar-sand beach--reachable by a short nature trail through the rolling dunes. Reunite with friends and family, host a corporate retreat, celebrate milestone birthdays and anniversaries, while making memories at this hidden gem.
The Entire Compound sleeps up to 31 people and consists of a Main House and an attached Guesthouse. Both are available for individual rental, in which case each remains completely private. There are no shared amenities or areas inside or out (aside from driveway).
* Gourmet kitchen with professional appliances and dual wine fridges in the Main House and an additional full kitchen in attached Guesthouse, each have complimentary Nespresso and Keurig coffee stations
* Steam shower, cedar sauna, indoor jetted tub, wood burning stove (seasonal), game table, Rec Room w/ walk-in wet-bar and foosball table
* 10 Smart TV’s, indoor Bluetooth-controlled speakers, high speed Wi-Fi
* 2000 sq. ft. multi-level decks, 7-person hot tub, pro-sand volleyball court, outdoor dining, fire pit, grill, heated shower, and dog-friendly, gated patio (certain amenities are seasonal)
* Parking for 8 cars in the driveway. Overflow parking (free, overnight) available 2 miles away.
* Five (5) private, queen bedrooms, Bunk Room--one queen bed, one lower twin bunk, and two upper twin bunks, 4 pullout queen sofas
* Sleeps an additional 10 people in five self-inflating high-rise Aerobeds. Bedding/pillows/towels are provided for additional sleeping areas.
* Additional guest fee applies over 21 people: $20/person per night (not including children less than two years of age on Arrival Date), regardless of length of stay or purpose of visit. Maximum occupancy is 31 people.
From the driveway, approximately 6 stairs (with handrails on each side) lead up to the main entrance of the house on Level 3. There are six levels in the house with only 5-6 steps between each level.
* Level 6: Master Suite with queen Stearns and Foster, en-suite master bath, large walk-in closet (8ft x 9ft) with skylight, window, and space for one Aerobed
* Level 5: Entertainment loft, overlooks Great Room, game/poker table, surround sound HDTV
* Level 4: Queen bedroom w/ twin fold down sofa, Bunkroom, full bath, and secure passage to attached Guesthouse
* Level 3: Main Entrance Foyer, Great Room with pullout queen sofa, Kitchen, and access to outdoor patio with hot tub, firepit, grill, heated shower, etc.
* Level 2: Queen bedroom, full bath, laundry, East door driveway entrance
* Level 1: Rec Room with queen pullout sofa, walk-in wet bar, half bath, Foosball
* Guesthouse: Kitchen, Great Room with pullout queen sofa, full bath, two queen bedrooms
MULTI LEVEL DECKS and Patio
* Five multi-level decks overlook the beautiful National Park and it’s lush dunescape
* Year-round 7-person hot tub with LED lighting
* Year-round Napoleon gas grill
* Seasonal dining and seating areas include a conversation fire pit, and cushioned lounge furniture
* Seasonal heated outdoor shower
* Seasonal pro sand volleyball court
* Guesthouse deck includes a weber gas grill and bistro table.
Main House GOURMET KITCHEN
* * Bosch and Jenn-Air professional appliances includes electric baking and convection microwave ovens, gas roasting oven with six-sealed burners, warming oven, chimney hood, built-in Fridge with auto ice-maker, and dishwasher
* Custom wine center featuring two Marvel units: cold beverage center and red wine fridge, as well as specialty glassware cabinets
* Double-bowl farm sink with Grohe pull-out faucet, all small appliances, cookware, bakeware, flatware, glassware, barware, and supplies.
* Oversized island has a prep sink and seating for four guests.
* Complimentary coffee station with Keurig and Nespresso
MAIN HOUSE GREAT ROOM
* Experience the rustic-chic atmosphere of the 28 ft. beamed, cathedral wood ceiling with studio lighting and five skylights
* Six large casement windows and patio doors open to the main deck
* Wood burning stove (non-peak season only) provides cozy ambiance, dancing flames, and extra warmth on chilly nights
* Dining table seats eight (multiple folding tables and chairs also available)
* Seating group includes leather queen sleeper sofa and club chairs
Main House ENTERTAINMENT LOFT
* Inviting wrap-around balcony overlooks the Great Room and an 18 ft. wall of windows showcases the Indiana Dunes National Park and Lake Michigan
* Enjoy panoramic views while perched in the parakeet chair
* Seating group includes a leather queen sleeper sofa, club chairs, and a 50in HDTV with Blu-Ray player and surround sound
* Professional poker and game table
* Stream music with Yamaha/Jamo Bluetooth sound system in Great Room and Loft
* Conveniently opens to the multi-level outdoor decks
Main House REC ROOM
* Queen Anne-style Foosball table
* Walk-in wet bar with counter space for ten, mini-fridge, Kohler sink and faucet, and back-lit bar shelves
* TV viewing area has a coffee leather queen sofa-bed and reclining club chairs
* 55in digital cable HDTV with Dolby 5.1 surround sound
* Library of DVDs and CDs
* 2nd full-size Fridge and freezer for bulk food convenience
Main House MASTER SUITE
* Entire top floor privacy
* Double 9 ft patio doors open to wrap-around decks with amazing lake views, table seating, and built-in bench
* View spectacular sunrises/sunsets over the dunes, Lake Michigan, and Chicago skyline
* Sky lighted cathedral ceilings and interior Juliette balcony with French doors that overlook the Entertainment Loft and Great Room below
* Premium queen-sized Stearns and Foster bed is centered to maximum views of surrounding nature
* 60-inch Smart HDTV with digital cable, video streaming, etc.
* 10 ft by 8 ft Master Closet with skylights, window, and raised loft area
En-suite MASTER BATH
* Custom-designed spa sanctuary with commercial-grade fixtures
* Kohler steam shower with seating for two and digital controls
* Dry Cedar Sauna with benches for two, dimmable lighting, and digital controls
* 2-person peninsula jetted-tub with twelve air-controlled jets
* Dimmable LED chandelier lighting sets the perfect ambiance for your break from reality
* Separate vanities with custom mirrors and Grohe faucets
* Private WC room
* Opens to the Great Room and Dining area
* Cherry cabinetry and Carrara Quartz counters
* Island with a 60/40 double-bowl stainless steel sink and Grohe pull-out sprayer faucet
* Fridge with auto-ice maker (seasonal), gas range and oven, Microhood, dishwasher, small appliances, cookware, bakeware, flatware, glassware, barware, and supplies
* Coffee station with Keurig and Nespresso and complimentary K-cups and capsules
* Built-in desk
* Weber gas grill on Guesthouse deck—propane provided
Guesthouse GREAT ROOM
* 16 ft vaulted ceilings with skylights
* Table seating for 6
* Leather queen sleeper sofa
* 50" Smart HDTV w/ digital cable, video streaming, and Blu-Ray player
* Three high-capacity laundry units which use pureWash Pro Activated Oxygen (Ozone) to clean and sanitize. They do not require detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water.
* Smart TVs with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming, and DVD players
* Complimentary K-Cups and Nespresso capsules
* Supplies provided include: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryers, tissues, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher detergent pods, dryer sheets, beach towels, propane, and firewood (seasonal for indoor wood burning stove)
* Eleven Mitsubishi AC wall units and radiant heat boiler with six thermostatic zones for customized comfort.
* High-speed Wi-Fi
* We are dog-friendly and allow up to five adult, house-trained dogs. Dog fees: $79/dog (2-night stay), $29/night/dog (3 or more nights)
* Guests may request an Early Check-in (1:30 pm CST) for $188 during Peak Season and $99 during Non-Peak Season. Late Checkout (1 pm CST) may be available for $188 during Peak Season and $99 during Non-Peak Season. All requests are subject to Agent/staff availability.
* Daily maid service available upon request for an additional fee
* All requests are subject to Agent/staff availability.
Please check out our website at www.millerbeachvacationrentals.com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers