dogs are OK - wooof furnished house w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
With meticulous attention to detail, The Addition at Villa Santorini was custom-designed for the ultimate in relaxation, convenience, and entertainment. This well-appointed Smart home is a private, spa-quality, beachfront getaway with direct access to the beach and the Indiana Dunes National Park, only forty minutes from Chicago.
Amenities you can look forward to during your stay:
* Full kitchen with professional appliances, wood burning stove, 5 Smart TV's, wet bar, and complimentary Nespresso and Keurig coffee
* 2-story Outdoor Living space with natural gas grill, outdoor fridge, 3-person hot tub, heated shower, fire pit, cafe lighting, dining and lounging areas (certain amenities are seasonal)
* All supplies provided (paper towels, toilet paper, hand/dish soap, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, firewood, and more)
* Parking for 3 cars in the driveway. Overflow parking (free, overnight) available nearby
* Sleeps six in three Queen bedrooms
* Sleeping accommodations for 4-6 more guests include: pull-out queen sofa bed, one full-size, fold-down sofa bed, and one deluxe high-rise Aerobed (all bedding is provided)
* Additional guest fee applies over 6 people: $25/person per night (not including children less than two years of age on Arrival Date). Maximum occupancy is 10-12 people.
* High end appliances include a professional quality Five Star gas range/oven with Samsung convection micro-hood, Samsung steam dishwasher, KitchenAid professional series refrigerator and freezer with auto ice-maker, and double-bowl sink with Grohe pull-out faucet.
* Custom cabinetry with pullout shelves containing dinnerware, flatware, glassware, utensils, bowls, pots/pans, serving dishes, etc.
* 10 ft island Carrera quartz countertop with seating for six
* Soaring 13 ft ceilings and large windows that fill the space with light
* Modern wood burning stove (seasonal) featuring a dramatic backdrop of floor-to-ceiling Carrera porcelain tile
* Queen sleeper sofa (not shown in photos) and seating group
* 60-inch HD Smart TV with cable and streaming (Netflix, etc.)
* Floor to ceiling sheers and drapes for light control and privacy
* Spiral stairs leading to the second level with Media Loft and two bedrooms with a shared en-suite bath.
* The Living Room opens to first floor deck perched above the IN Dunes National Park. This covered living space features a dining area, outdoor kitchen with granite countertop, built-in Napoleon gas grill, under counter beverage fridge, built-in three-person hot tub with LED lights and waterfall, and outdoor shower, illuminated at night by café lights, chandelier and wall lanterns.
* Second floor Media Loft and Master Bedroom each open to the East Overlook deck featuring comfortable, cushioned lounge furniture, propane fire pit and breathtaking views of the IN Dunes National Park and Lake Michigan
* Custom wet bar with sink, under-counter Marvel beverage center, Carrera quartz counters, Nespresso machine and Keurig coffee maker.
* 50-inch Smart TV with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming
* Sliding door opens to the East Overlook deck overlooking the Indiana Dunes National Park and Lake Michigan
* Full size fold down sofa (not shown in photos)
* Queen Bedroom on 1st level contains a large closet and 50-inch HD Smart TV with cable and streaming, and is located adjacent to the 1st floor bathroom
* Queen Bedroom on second level offers unobstructed views of the Indiana Dunes National Park, sliding door access to East Overlook deck, custom closet, 50-inch HD Smart TV and access to the shared ensuite bathroom
* Queen Bedroom on third level has partial sunset and skyline views with a custom closet, 55-inch HD Smart TV, and access to the shared ensuite bathroom
* First floor bathroom features a full bath with hand-held shower and built in seat, vanity, and toilet
* Second floor sky-lit ensuite bathroom offers a vanity with double sinks and Carrera marble top, whirlpool bath with handheld shower, high efficiency Electrolux washer and dryer, heated tile floors, towel warmer, and full-length mirror
The Addition LAYOUT and SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS:
* Level One: Kitchen, Living Room (pullout queen sofa, space for one Aerobed), one full bathroom, Entry and first level deck (hot tub, grill, dining), connection with Main House
* Level Two: Media Loft (fold down queen size sofa), two bedrooms, one ensuite shared bath, access to second level deck with seating area and firepit
* Washer/Dryer with pureWash Pro Activated Oxygen (Ozone) to clean and sanitize, does not require detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water
* Nespresso and Keurig coffee makers with complimentary coffee pods
* 5 total Smart TVs with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming
* Supplies provided include soaps, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, etc.
* Nest Thermostats
* Free, high-speed Wi-Fi
* We are dog-friendly and allow up to two adult, house-trained dogs: Per dog fees: $79 (2-night stay), $29/night (3+ night stay) or $200/week
* Guests may request an Early Check-in (2pm CST) for a fee of $129 if Peak Season and $69 if Non-Peak Season, and/or a Late Checkout (1pm CST) for a fee of $129 if Peak Season and $69 if Non-Peak Season. All requests are subject to Agent/staff availability.
* Daily maid service available upon request for an additional fee
We help our guests celebrate some of the most important moments in their lives! Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has been in the memory-making business since 2007. We’ve hosted over 15,000 people and cater to multi-generational family reunions, friend’s getaways, corporate retreats, milestone birthdays, anniversaries, and intimate weddings.
Miller Beach Vacation Rentals offers a seamless experience from booking through checkout and is dedicated to ensuring that we exceed your expectations. Upon booking, our Guidebook and Miller Beach Vacation Rentals app offer local recommendations, check-in/out details, house information, and more.
We will be in touch prior to your stay with arrival instructions, parking details, and to confirm your arrival time. Someone is always available during your stay for any needs that may arise.
Please also visit the Miller Beach Vacation Rentals FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions about what to expect during your stay and more
Our House Manager will personally greet you upon arrival for a quick tour and to answer any questions. We are a keyless property, you will be given a unique door code for access to the house.
Miller Beach, IN, the closest beach-side community to Chicago, is a unique and growing artist community in NW Indiana full of:
* Shopping Destinations
* Fine Dining
* Miles of pristine beaches and nature trails.
* Hundreds of attractions are located within 60 minutes: Casinos, Amusement/Water Parks, Golf, Antiquing, Wineries, Outlet Malls
* Close proximity to the rich culture of Chicago
Take the South Shore train line to Chicago (Museum Campus and Millennium Park stops). There are 2 stations nearby (Miller and Ogden Dunes) within 2-5 minutes from both homes. Travel time is about an hour.
Miller Beach is approximately 45 minutes from Midway airport and 1 hour from O’Hare airport.
Uber and Lyft are available, there may be wait time associated with pickups in Miller Beach
Please visit our website at www.millerbeachvacationrentals.com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers